Friday, October 8, 2010

Meet Morgan Gail! #2

Hi, my name is Morgan Boggs. I am the second of the Boggs children. I was born February 6, 2001 in Waycross, Georgia at 6:30 a.m. I have four sisters and two brothers. We have been back in Waycross, Ga now for two years.

I love to ride my bike. I would really like to do gymnastics. I enjoy playing outside when it isn't so hot. I love my American Girl dolls, Josephina and Chrissa. My favorite color is green and purple. I like to draw and paint. When we can, I like to watch movies and play on the computer. I like to pick pretty flowers. I loooove to play with kittens and puppies! Catching bugs is cool too! I like to go hunting with my daddy. I took horse-riding lessons when we lived in Harlem. I love to ride horses when I can. I also have learned to sew a little since we have moved back and I enjoy doing that too. Reading is fun too.

I have been blessed to have a wonderful family. Hope you have fun reading this. Bye!

Morgan

Note from mama and daddy:
Morgan has brown hair and big, beautiful, blue eyes. She has been our "wild" child since the beginning. Soooo much energy and into everything. We were sure she was supposed to be a boy. But God made her too pretty to be a boy and she is growing into a lovely young lady. When Morgan does something (except for cleaning her room), she gives it 100 percent. She is a hard worker and a big helper in the home. She takes care of the little ones when she is needed. She is beginning to learn to cook and bake and sew. She takes initiative in getting things done. She is such a giver. We can remember one time when she brought a twenty dollar bill to give one morning at church. That was half of her money! We so wanted to talk her out of it, but decided to trust God to bless her back. Morgan has a tender heart and can cry the biggest tears. We can't wait to see how God will use all the gifts that He has given her in the days to come.

1 comment:

  1. Miss reading your Boggs Blogs(: Hope things are well with you all...think and pray for you constantly. We love and appreciate you very much.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete