Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Honored to be a Member

"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another , and so much the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:24-25

The past few weeks I have been reminded again and again about the importance of being a part of a fellowship of believers in God's Word, the Holy Bible.

I AM ENCOURAGED
       By the lives of the faithful.
       By the smiles of the joyful.
       By the actions of the pure.

I AM CHALLENGED
       To go deeper.
       To walk further.
       To give more.

I AM CONVICTED
       God's Word is my standard.
       God is Holy and desires for me to be Holy.
       God's truth illuminates my sinful self.

I AM BLESSED
       To be a Christian.
       To have an eternal home in Heaven.
       God loves me.

I AM MOVED
       By His presence and His Spirit as the Word
       of God is proclaimed by my faithful pastor and teacher.
      
So ladies, when the morning (or evening) has been rough, you are running late, and you have lost your cool as you try so hard to get everyone ready for church. Remember, you will be glad you made it. We need it.

Love you,
Nichole

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the encouraging words esp for the mamas.
    Sandra K.

    ReplyDelete