Thursday, February 10, 2011

Silly Woman! Truth #2


The time we have with our children goes by entirely too fast. The time that we have to influence them in those young years, even faster....

I have realized that training our children begins even earlier than Maleah, who has just turned 1.

If we wait until Stephens age (2 working on 3) our job is going to be more difficult.

Then, prayerfully, as they grow from baby to toddler to young man or young lady, we will receive the blessings of seeing our children walking by our side as we follow Christ.



My prayer is that the Lord will reveal to us areas in our life that we need for Him to change. Our children will begin to mirror our character or lack of. Believe me. I have come to the place in my life where I see a reflection of myself in my own children. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, faith, and self-control only comes through the power of the Holy Spirit working in a life submitted to God. May He change us now as we seek His face and His guidance. Generations to come are counting on it.

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment