Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Treasured Moments

I read today on a blog that I subscribe to something that struck me as truly profound. Ann Voskamp over at http://www.aholyexperience.com/ said that we could slow time with those we love by practicing these following words, "Full attentiveness is the only thing that slows time. Catches time."

Ladies, we only get this time with our little ones or almost-grown ones once. May we drink in all the moments and savor every minute we have. May we give our full attention to those we love today.









"For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust. As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. For the wind passes over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. But the mercy (lovingkindness) of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear Him, and His righteousness unto children's children." Ps. 103:14-17

Blessings,

Nichole

1 comment:

  1. I just read Ann's Blog for the first time earlier today. Stumbled upon it through another blog I read. Wrote down a few things that spoke to my heart and now see your blog tonight. Hmm, I think God has something to say to me through that blog today...

    ReplyDelete